KEAL LODGE SITES CLOSURE: CORONAVIRUS
Those of you in the Caravan Club will have received an email telling you that both Club and CL sites are closed until the end of June. The wellbeing of our valued customers is at the forefront of our minds and as such we fully endorse this decision which we will apply equally to the Certificated Location and our adjacent site promoted through ‘Premier Parks’.
Many of you will have bookings during the period of closure and, we appreciate, will have paid a deposit. Our normal terms and conditions state that we will carry forward deposits to be used on a future booking for up to a year from the planned date of arrival. These are, however, clearly not normal circumstances. We have therefore decided to offer customers two choices with regard to deposits for stays between 1st April and 30th June:
Best wishes from all of the team at Keal Lodge